We are recruiting for an EHS Manager in Weatherford, TX, Job #946. Relocation assistance possible within the US. Response Instruction listed below.
The incumbent will be responsible to design, develop, implement and align Environmental, Health, and Safety processes with business goals and to engage employees to promote behaviors that will achieve the highest levels of productivity in the safest possible manner. The incumbent will establish, implement and oversee all EHS programs.
- All potential candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States, employer sponsorship is not available.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College / University in Environmental Health & Safety, Chemical Engineering or related discipline
- Five (5) or more years of experience handling comprehensive EHS duties and functions in small to mid-size manufacturing facilities
- Demonstrated success developing engaging employee safety training programs including LOTO, Confined Space, Near Miss Reporting, Safe Working Behaviors, etc.
- Demonstrated success leading efficient and effective permit, monitoring and compliance programs regarding Federal, State and local Safety and Multi-Media Environmental regulations
- Demonstrated knowledge of DoT, IMDG and IATA regulations
- Demonstrated success driving safety metrics downward
- Demonstrated success as a change agent
Additional Preferred (not required) Competencies:
- Professional Certification (CSP, CSMP, CEP, CHMM, REM etc.) from a nationally recognized organization
- MBA or Master’s degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Engineering or related discipline
- Partner with corporate and plant operations leadership and serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) regarding interpretation of federal, state and local EHS regulations
- Align corporate and operational EHS goals and strategies
- Train, lead and direct employees at all levels of the organization regarding EHS responsibilities and behaviors
- Lead EHS audits and inspections developing remediation plans as needed
- Lead multi-media environmental compliance including, but not limited to: Water (waste, storm); Waste (hazardous and non-hazardous); Air (internal respiratory and external emissions)
- Build and maintain positive relationships with federal, state and local regulators
- Lead Continuous Improvement initiative regarding EHS policies and programs
- Manage budgetary responsibilities
- Maintain and ensure compliance with all relevant federal, state and local EHS regulations
The information listed above is a summary of the position and not a complete job description. Other competencies, skill sets and experiences are needed. Consideration for this position and full job description details will be shared with those who meet or exceed the complete job description.
Qualified candidates can apply via our website by clicking the "Apply for this job" link above. Due to candidate volume, we ask, no phone calls please.
All potential candidates must already be authorized to work for any employer in the United States, employer sponsorship is not available.
Follow our job announcements at Twitter.com/Consentium
Consentium Search is a niche professional search firm committed to sourcing and recruiting exceptional professionals for our corporate clients’ EHS jobs.