Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive — a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of
ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience
As a part of the Cargill Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) team, the EHS Analyst will focus on a wide spectrum of activities associated with EHS Data systems, including leading training and support to Enablon system end-users, supporting Enernoc and Encova. Reporting and support for all three applications.
Enablon current applications include: Event reporting, Auditing, BBS observations, Inspections, Compliance Management and Management of Change.
Enernoc and Encova are the Energy & Resource reporting applications as well as utility bill management. Secondary responsibilities include project based work to support various EHS communications and initiatives.
As a part of the EHS Systems and Data management team, the EHS Analyst enables Cargill’s utilization of and value capture from the Enablon system for deployed safety applications, from Enernoc for energy and resource efficiency data and from Encova for utility billing data.
This position will become an overall EHS systems super user with focus on the continued deployment of Enablon, and long-term ongoing support of all three systems focused on developing and maintaining system processes, training & communications.
The EHS Analyst requires effective communication across all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing. Initiative, accuracy, attention to detail, stakeholder management and appropriate management of confidential information is essential to be successful in this role. This position provides a great opportunity to gain exposure to a global network across EHS and Resource Efficiency Cargill.
50% Process Development and Training
- Provide guidance to help end-users and businesses effectively use the Enablon system and applications.
- Initial focus will be on continued deployment and support of Enablon system and applications globally. Including establishing protocol in the applications as needed.
- Also to provide ongoing support, maintenance, and management of this system with flexibility to provide support across all the other EHS systems.
- Enablon system super user: Enablon system knowledge. Understands the capabilities of the Enablon system; understands the needs of the business and is able to evaluate the system and develop processes or create solutions to meet the business need.
25% Reporting / Analytics
- Data quality management, reporting and analytics in the 3 systems
25% System and Project Support
- Review and analyze system questions and change requests to provide feedback and solutions back to businesses
- Back up for Enablon and Enernoc reporting and metrics: have a deep understanding of reporting and analytics capabilities within the EHS Data management systems
- Support special projects as assigned (ie. internal EHS recognition, global compliance, EHS project work, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years business experience supporting multi-application systems, reporting, and training in a global business environment.
- Demonstrated experience with Database Software, such as SAP, Safety Database Systems, ERM, etc.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft software applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or systems background
- Strongly prefer experience working in and knowledge of Enablon or Enernoc
- Data Analysis and trending
- Experience communicating across various levels of a global enterprise
- Experience working in EHS (Environmental Health and Safety) or FSQR (Food Safety Quality and Regulatory) job family
- Knowledge of EHS policies and standards.