CLASSIFICATION: US - (TX)
SALARY: 100,000 – 120,000
LOCATION: Houston, TX
TYPE OF COMPANY: Chemicals
EXPERIENCE: 7+ Years
DEGREE: Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Join our global manufacturing client as the Plant EHS Manager.
- Participate on the Site Leadership Team, with the primary focus of elevating safety and environmental performance for achieving world-class EHS performance.
- Tactically deploys the strategy and safety vision for the site team.
- Effectively execute the strategy to grow the plant EHS team, enabling the talent, and skills necessary to drive continuous improvement towards world-class safety and environmental performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Safety, or Chemistry, with 7+ years experience as Health, Safety & Environmental Leadership in manufacturing plants.
- Requires multi media experience with OSHA VPP, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, Title V Air Permits and implementation.
- Previous managerial experience required.
- Exposure to Lean Six Sigma EHS implementation at a large manufacturing location preferred.
- Record of implementing and maintaining behavior based safety cultures.
- Lean six sigma certified green or black belt preferred.
Please visit www.eliasassociates.com for additional career opportunities.
Gary Elias – Elias Associates, Inc.
12 Labaw Dr. Cranbury, NJ 08512
To be considered please click the "Apply for this job" link above.
For Immediate Consideration Contact: Gary Elias: Gary@eliasassociates.com