Accomplishes compliance business objectives by producing value added results; offering information and opinion as member of management; integrating objectives with other business units; directing staff.
Compliance Director Job Duties:
- Accomplishes compliance with state regulatory agencies. resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing, policies and procedures; training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary and communications programs; planning, monitoring and appraising current processes and policies for the entire organization.
- Develop compliance organizational strategies by contributing information, analysis and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes compliance operational strategies by evaluating trends; and customer service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops compliance and anticipating requirements, trends, developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of liabilities to the organization.
- Protects assets by establishing compliance standards; anticipating emerging compliance trends; designing improvements to internal control structure.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing regulations; recommending new procedures; complying with legal requirements.
- Attracts new clients by maintaining state-of-the-art compliance programs; bringing compliance recognition to the company; providing leadership in the industry.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances compliance and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications :
- People management
- Dealing with complexity
- Requirements analysis
- Operations research
- Developing standards
- Legal compliance
- Technical leadership
- Quality management and strategy
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer! EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster - http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf