A leading global manufacturing organization is looking to appoint a Regional Environmental Manager to join their existing Corporate EHS team. This position covers companywide facilities across the Americas, with 25-30% travel. Operating as the environmental competency leader, the incumbent will be tasked with developing, implementing and managing environmental programs.
- Provide technical expertise, and to develop, implement and support programs and tools that help ensure proactive compliance.
- Ensure that environmental programs, procedures, training, work practices and controls are effectively implemented and developed.
- Work with key stakeholders, both at the Plant and Regional level, to support environmental performance and compliance.
- Build relationships and collaborate with regional stakeholders, both domestically and internationally.
- BS Degree (preferably engineering or science related)
- 10-15+ years of environmental experience within an industrial manufacturing (or similar) setting
- Experienced in air permitting and regulations, including; Title V, NSR/PSD, NAAQ
- Working knowledge of federal and state environmental regulations.
- Multisite or corporate experience interfacing with regional stakeholders.