Are you passionate about creating systems and helping people? If so, this role might be for you!
Purpose & Summary:
As the Corporate EHS & Compliance Manager you will oversee all environmental, health, and safety systems as well as compliance to all voluntary certifications and legal requirements regarding EHS. In this position you will also manage and drive the EHS and compliance program activities for the entire company, covering multiple locations within the U.S.
Day-to-day responsibilities may include:
- Overseeing all mechanical aspects of our facility and equipment
- Managing security system within all locations
- Managing downstream compliance
- Leading safety programs
- Promote safe workplace, investigate all injuries and evaluate root cause
- Drive continuous improvement to achieve a zero injury workplace in all locations
- Overseeing all EHS audits of our facility and processes
- Managing compliance with all certifications
- Making continual improvements for all systems through a corrective action process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- EHS, Safety or related field combined with a minimum of three years of experience managing EHS and compliance systems
- Eight years of overall experience within EHS & Compliance preferred
- The equivalent combination of education and/or experience will be considered.
- OSHA and EPA regulations
- ISO 14001
- Leadership & Influencing skills
- Project Plans & Scheduling
- Intermediate computer skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Social intelligence
- Problem solving skills
- Intermediate verbal and written communication skills
- uditing Skills
- Training Skills
- Ability to lead and manage people
- Ability to be the primary representative of Dynamic Recycling to customers, vendors, regulatory agencies, consultants and internal customers.
- Ability to prioritize (non)important & (non) urgent tasks
- Ability to assess self-progress and make necessary improvements
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time while maintaining quality and efficiency
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Ability to drive continuous improvement projects within multiple locations
- Travel up to 20%
Knowledge of developing/updating all EHS contingency and disaster recovery plans, ability to develop a vision and strategic plan for long term, multi-site company. Three years of experience within the Recycling Industry preferred.
Dynamic Recycling is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.