Site Safety Solutions is looking to fill a position as a Construction Safety Engineer for a NYC MTA project to work the 3PM-11PM shift. The project will start in April of 2017 and end in 2020.
- At least 5 years of safety or safety-related experience
- At least 90 days of NYC Transit Right-of-Way experienced
The following training is required for this position:
- 40 hour NYC-Dept of Buidlings Site Safety Manager Course
- 30-Hour OSHA Construction Safety and Health
- NYS DOL Asbestos Inspectors License
- C-3 Supervisor/COmpetent perosn Training for De-Leading of Industrial Structures Certificate