Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides comprehensive ergonomics consulting services to clients.
- In collaboration with overall client relationship managers, coordinates and executes the implementation of multiple and/or complex client projects within set organizational procedures and standards. Leads and directs the work of others as needed.
- In close routine collaboration with the external customer, designs, implements and executes an agreed-to service plan. Monitors and reports progress on plan completion as directed. Works with numerous internal and external stakeholders in the interest of achieving desired overall project velocity
- Acts as a senior advisor to the customer on ergonomics issues
- Works closely with the overall client relationship manager to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Provides input to client relationship managers or business development staff on potential new projects. Participates in Bureau Veritas business development activities as directed by the Business Unit Manager
- Possess an extensive knowledge of ergonomics technical subject matter and how to apply it in real-life settings. Highly familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the ergonomics field.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ensures compliance with all environmental, health and safety regulations, and keeps abreast of any changes to laws and regulations that impact the organization.
- Mentors more junior Bureau Veritas field ergonomics staff on technical issues as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering
- 8 years related experience
- Must hold certification/registrations in functional area (examples: CPE, CIE, CAE, or CSP), or in lieu of no certification/registration, an additional 3-5 years of related experience
- Strong project management experience
- Ability to interact with all staff/clients/contractors in a professional manner
- Solid Proposal and Report writing skills
- Strong verbal and presentation skills
- Good organizational skills
- A great deal of creativity and self-starter initiative is required. This position entails routine ongoing work and negotiation with numerous customer stakeholders – all of whom need to be ‘satisfied’ with respect to project purpose, scope, and tactics
- Comprehensive computer skills, internet, MS Office, Lotus Notes
- Can successfully conduct projects of increasing complexity in a variety of industries and project type
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020. We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf