EHSCareers.com was created specifically to meet the online recruiting needs of companies seeking environmental, occupational health and safety (EH&S) professionals. Our mission is to help employers source and hire qualified EH&S professionals in a timely, efficient & cost-effective manner.
Every month over 90,000 EH&S professionals visit our site to search & respond to your job postings. Our strategic partnerships with key EH&S professional associations along with our distribution list of over 100,000 EH&S professionals provides our customers direct access to top performers in this field.
But we do not stop there. We also:
- Closely monitor traffic & responses to your job posting(s).
- Aggressively market your job posting(s) to the targeted EH&S groups & sub-groups as needed.
- Include your job posting(s) in our New Jobs Alert emails sent to over 14,000 active & passive EH&S job seekers currently on our opt-in list.
- Provide company branding support, job posting content advice and social media distribution assistance.
Four job boards for the price of one!
Quite frankly, EHSCareers.com may be the best value in the entire internet employment community. When you post your jobs on our site they will actually be viewed on a total of four different job boards. Due to our partnership with three of the largest environmental, occupational health & safety professional organizations in the world we are able to cross-post your EH&S job openings to:
- the National Safety Council (NSC) job board,
- the National Association of EHS Management (NAEM) job board, and
- the National Registry of Environmental Professionals (NREP) job board.
Collectively the NSC, NAEM & NREP have over 115,000 members. The only way an employer can post jobs on these association job boards is through us. Best of all - there is no additional cost for this service.
EHSCareers.com recognized as "One of the 30 Best Employment Sites Worldwide" for five straight years!
For five straight years EHSCareers.com has been a recipient of the Weddle's User's Choice Award. We are very proud of this accomplishment as the award recognizes the employment sites that are “the elite of their field by the job seekers, employers and recruiters who use them. “
EHSCareers.com subscriptions include:
- Atomated candidate database searches -
Simply enter the specific qualifications you are seeking and we will notify you via email each time a matching profile is posted.
- Multiple job postings -
Most of our subscriptions include the ability to post up to 20 job posting slots - as long as they are EH&S-related. If you need more than 20 job slots we offer unlimited job postings options.
- Candidate profiles that are current, on-target and quality-checked -
Profiles in our resume database are quality checked to ensure only EH&S professionals populate the database. Individuals must update their profile within 180 days or they are automatically deactivated from our database.
- User-friendly subscription features including:
- Tracking & account reporting with job posting response statistics
- Resume search that allows you to:
- Search by profession, industry and geographic specific criteria
- Search resumes by key word
- Save candidate searches
- View candidate contact history
- Keep confidential notes on candidates
- Unlimited Search Agents
- Privacy protection for email responses
- Ability to create custom forms & questionnaires
- Aggressive marketing & promotion -
In addition to posting your jobs we conduct aggressive targeted marketing campaigns across the environmental, occupational health & safety community that include:
- Search engine optimization – we dominate EH&S-related search results on all major search engines
- Search engine marketing on Google, Indeed, LinkedIn, Zip Recruiter & other online sources
- Print advertisements in profession-specific publications
- Other unique marketing opportunities as a result of our key strategic partnerships.
- Outstanding Customer Service Support -
The success of EHSCareers.com can be largely attributed to our commitment & dedication to providing unrivaled user support. Whether you're a subscriber or candidate, our friendly, knowledgeable staff is here to help.
Have questions or need help? Call 706-769-7177 or email us for further assistance.