Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety (EH&S) Professionals
At EHSCareers.com we are committed to your career advancement!
EHSCareers.com is dedicated to providing environmental, occupational health & safety professionals greater access to career advancement opportunities, information & resources in the EH&S field. We strive to make it easy for both the active and passive job seeker to continually monitor the EH&S employment market.
For best results and full access to all of our features, we strongly recommend that you create a confidential profile.
Having a profile makes it easier for you to respond to job postings (especially on mobile devices), keep a historical record of your activity, and create customized job notification agents.
Create your EH&S Professional profile
Creating a profile is:
- Free – there is absolutely no cost to create a profile.
- Easy - Follow simple directions to quickly create your profile & post your resume (if you desire). Once you create your personal account you can upload multiple resumes and cover letters in Word, pdf and/or text formats. They can be reused or customized for each job that you apply for.
- Confidential - You may choose to post a confidential resume – especially if you are a passive job seeker. There is even a privacy setting on each uploaded resume so you can keep it private & unsearchable.
- Time-saving – Creating a profile allows you to create customized job search agents that will monitor our job postings for you. Your job search agent will notify you by email when new jobs are posted that meet the specific job search criteria you select.
- Mobile-friendly - With our new site design, whenever you visit our site on your phone a mobile-friendly interface will appear, making it quick and easy for you to navigate the site and apply to jobs while on the go. Creating a profile allows you to save your resume(s) and cover letter(s) in your account - making it very easy to search & apply to jobs from your mobile devices.
- Opportunistic - If you do not have a confidential profile on EHSCareers you may be missing out on some of the best opportunities! Some employers do not post their openings - they just search the profiles on our site to identify & contact prospects. Creating a profile avails you to the opportunities these companies have (often they are the opportunities you never hear about until after they have been filled).
SEARCH JOBS NOW
SEARCH CURRENT JOB OPENINGS BY COMPANY NAME
EH&S PROFESSIONALS FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
|Have questions or need help? Call 706-769-7177 or email us for further assistance.